Copyright © 2019 NRG Global Power
- About Us
- Power Solutions
- Contact Us
Hand & Finger Injury Risks
1. Hand and Finger injuries make up nearly 50% of incidents.
2. There were 186,830 (2013) nonfatal occupational injuries that involved days away from work.
3. Finger injuries led with 31.44% of total incidents.
4. Caught between objects was the main cause.
5. 6 Days:- The average time missed from work due to a reported hand injury.
6. $6,000:- The average claim amount of a hand injury. Each 'lost-time workers' compensation claim reaches nearly $7,500.
Source: Bureau Of Labour Statistics
In view of the above statistics we have designed RoTab™. If you care about your employees welfare, then this shim design will keep your Health & Safety department happy.
To find out more about pricing and to order your sets, please Contact Us